Visa Information

Visa Sponsorship and International Medical Graduate Information

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (TTUHSCEP) offers the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) J-1 visa to graduates of international medical schools. International Medical Graduates (IMG) must have a current, valid ECFMG certificate to be eligible for postgraduate training. Further information on application materials is available at

TTUHSCEP does not sponsor H-1 visas for residents and fellows.