Registrar Policies and Procedures

Additional Polices and Procedures

International Transcript Evaluation

If you have completed undergraduate or graduate coursework at a university or college outside of the United States, your transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service. Evaluations must include the educational degree equivalencies and course-by-course analysis. Students who are submitting evaluations to TTUHSC El Paso directly and not through a third-party application site can have their transcripts sent to:

TTUHSC El Paso Registrar 
130 Rick Francis St. 
MSC 21014 
El Paso, TX 79905 
Some acceptable evaluation services of international transcripts for US equivalence are listed as follows:

This is not an exhaustive list of evaluation services. Generally, evaluations provided by any member organizations of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credit Evaluators (AICE) are accepted.