Immigrant Visas

Immigrant Visa Image

Visa and Immigration Services Administration (VISA) handles all the immigration paperwork in-house on behalf of TTUHSC El Paso. A Sponsoring Department or Foreign National may not hire outside counsel for preparation of any forms or applications on behalf of TTUHSC El Paso.

VISA is responsible for the filing of all TTUHSC El Paso’s sponsored permanent residence applications. HSC’s Permanent Residency OP can be found at 70.09 (Employment-based Non-immigrant and Permanent Residency Petitions). Upon request from a department, VISA will file any of the following types of permanent residence applications:

  • PERM – Permanent Labor Certifications & I-140 (Regular EB-2 and EB-3 filings; Special Handling Permanent Teaching positions & Registered Nurses & Physical Therapists)
 The following is a list of Immigrant Visas (follow the links for information):