Requesting a CRC
We prioritize departments and/or investigators that do not currently have any kind of research-related assistance.
- Staff that is conducting or enabling research at your department, including but not
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Associates
- Research Technicians
- Research Nurses
- Residents assisting with research
- Students assisting with research
- Research volunteers
- Departments who already have any of the aforementioned staff have less priority to receive an additional CRC.
- All internal TTUHSC El Paso departments are eligible.
Only clinical research that falls in the following categories will be considered:
- Risk levels
- Minimal risk
- Greater than minimal risk
- Study types
- Drug, device, and/or intervention
We will ask you to provide the following information:
- Name of the principal investigator and their department
- Name of the clinical research study for which assistance is being requested
- Whether the study has been submitted to the IRB for review and approval
- Type of study
- Estimated start date
- Study location
- Research staff currently available to the department
- Types of services being requested from the Clinical Research Coordinator
Please complete the following questionnaire and it will be routed to our office for review
Clinical Research Services Request (qualtrics.com)
A member of our team will reach out to the Principal Investigator to set up a meeting to discuss how we can assist.