Health Education Fair FAQ's
The virtual Health Education Fairs are intended for a broad audience. We can organize a virtual Health Education Fair for a variety of community organizations, students, educators, etc. Based on the intended audience, we can tailor the content and scope of information to the anticipated participants.
Objectives: Upon completion of the virtual Health Education Fair, the participant should be able to:
- Exhibit increased awareness regarding SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19.
- Learn how to harness SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 resources available to the El Paso community.
- Understand the importance of SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 protective measures and testing.
- Overview of SARS-2/COVID-19
- Wellness and Stress Management in an Pandemic
- Testing for COVID-19: Testing types, importance and how/where to get tested
- Importance of masks and how to prepare at home (making masks and hand sanitizer)
- Symptoms and preventative measures for SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 in Children vs. Adults
- Care Tips at Home for SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19
*All workshops can be held in English or Spanish.
*Have an idea for a session topic? Just ask!