TTUHSC El Paso leadership is closely monitoring the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and working with the Texas Tech University System to ensure our campus community remains safe. We are committed to keeping our students, faculty and staff informed with updates on operational phases, local protocol and safety measures.
To help reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, we ask that our campus community follow these guidelines:
- Continue wearing protective face coverings when on campus, with the exception of eating or drinking, which is recommended to be done privately or in small groups of six or fewer vaccinated individuals.
- Generally maintain a distance of three feet from others, minimizing close contact with others while fulfilling job responsibilities involving in-person teamwork and educational settings.
- Avoid coming to campus if you are feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19,
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Notify the university of COVID-19 symptoms or exposure by filling out the online screening tool here.