As we move into Phase II of campus operations, please make note of the following access instructions. The GGHSON building will be accessible to nursing students only with the following rules.
Nursing Students Only
Face Mask/Face Covering
Student ID Badge - Visible
Social Distancing – Strictly Observed
Classrooms 105 and 325, Testing lab 335 and Individual Study rooms 336, 337, 338, 339:
- Study space may only be reserved Monday through Friday.
- Reservations are not allowed on Saturday, Sunday or campus holidays.
- Two reservation periods are available:
- Morning: 8 a.m. - noon.
- Afternoon: 1 – 5 p.m.
- To reserve study space for either the morning or afternoon periods:
- Students will receive a confirmation email with instructions once reservation is complete.
- Students are required to check in, receive a numbered seating tag and sit in a designated seat of a designated room.
- Check-in will occur on the 1st floor of the GGHSON building. Students will receive instructions in the confirmation email.
- At check-in, students are required to have completed a COVID-19 attestation and undergo a temperature check.
- Students are required to check out and return numbered tag to designated GGHSON staff.
- Sanitization of the study spaces will occur between noon – 1 p.m. or once a student has checked out.
- Students do not have access to the GGHSON building and study areas will remain locked when not in use.
- Access to the 2nd floor is limited to simulation activity only.
- The student lounge will remain closed.
Occupant maximum capacity per study area:
- Occupancy Limits:
- Classroom 105 – 13 students
- Classroom 325 – 18 students
- Testing lab 335 – 14 students
- Individual study rooms 336, 337, 338, 339 – 1 student per room
- Areas will be cleaned and sanitized daily. Per availability, cleaning supplies will be provided to students who wish to perform additional cleaning.
- Rules of use are clearly posted on the exterior and interior of each study area. Individuals who do not abide by set rules may be asked to leave the building.