If you are a faculty or staff member or student of TTU, TTUHSC, TTUHSC El Paso or ASU and think you may have COVID-19 (coronavirus), Email us or call 915-215-SICK(7425) to speak with a nurse.
As we continue experiencing the COVID-19 pandemic in our city, TTUHSC El Paso is closely monitoring the situation and working with public health officials to keep our campus community up to date on the virus and its local impact. Throughout the pandemic, TTUHSC El Paso has implemented CDC guidelines and will continue to do so. Our leadership is in constant contact with the Texas Tech University System to provide our students, faculty and staff with important updates on protocol, operational phases and safety measures.
Stop the Spread of Germs
- Wear a face mask in public indoor settings – regardless of your vaccination status – when the region is experiencing "substantial" or "high" levels of community transmission.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with those who are sick.